– General information on the protection of personal data
– The right to privacy is one of the most important human rights. Subart Association is aware of the importance of the protection of personal data and therefore we treat your data in accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data. As the controller of personal data, Subart Society enables individuals to be informed of all relevant information relating to their personal data.
– The organisation is responsible for the protection of personal data
SUBART ASSOCIATION, KOLODVORSKA CESTA 8, 4000 KRANJ, SLOVENIA
– Subart Society obtains personal data about individuals from a variety of sources. In most cases, it is provided to us directly by customers who choose to use our services, either through an online order or in writing.
– Subart stores and protects personal data so that there are no unjustified disclosures of data to unauthorised persons. We at Subart undertake not to disclose, lend or sell personal data to any third party without prior notification and obtaining your consent, without appropriate reasonable safeguards, and to process personal data only within the scope of lawful legal bases and for the purposes chosen.
– Subart does not transfer or forward the personal data collected to third countries.
– Person responsible for data protection
– The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Legal basis for processing personal data and purposes of processing
– 1. Processing of personal data for the purposes of the provision of services
– Subart processes the personal data collected from individuals for the purposes of providing services, monitoring customer satisfaction (including complaints) and managing contact with the individual through different channels.
– 2. Processing of personal data on the basis of customer consent
– The processing of personal data may also be based on the specific consent of the individual, which allows Subart to use his/her personal data for the purposes specified in the consent, namely:
– receiving general newsletters, namely news, benefits, offers, invitations to events, invitations to participate in prize draws and invitations to participate in surveys and research;
– receive personalised offers, whereby Subart will create a personal profile of you based on an individual analysis of your shopping habits, past purchases, your interests and personal characteristics (in particular, analysis and evaluation, opening of electronic advertisements, clicks on links offered, images) and surveys, and will design the offer of services to you accordingly.
– In the event that an individual does not give consent to the above purposes of processing personal data, gives consent in part or withdraws consent (in part), Subart will only inform such individual in the cases and to the extent of the consent given or in the ways permitted by applicable law (e.g. general information, compliance with obligations to inform about the product or service used by the customer).
– The provision of services is not conditional on consent. The provision of consent is voluntary and if the individual decides not to provide it or subsequently withdraws it, this shall in no way diminish the rights arising from the business relationship or constitute an additional cost or aggravating circumstance for the individual.
– Subart may also share the data of individuals, if they have given their consent for the purposes specified in the consent, with other companies of the Subart Group.
– Withdrawal of consent
– Consent is given for the purposes specified in the consent and is valid until revoked. Once the individual has withdrawn his or her consent, in whole or in part, Subart will no longer use his or her data for the purposes for which he or she has withdrawn it.
– If an individual wishes to withdraw consent, he or she may do so by sending a revocation to Subart online at email@example.com or in writing to Subart. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
– Individuals can always “opt-out” of receiving individual communications from Subart and its authorised partners, including via the communication medium to which they have received the specific communication. The link to unsubscribe or information on how to unsubscribe is provided in the communication. The individual’s cancellation request will be recorded in the system and will be implemented immediately or, at the latest, 15 days after receipt.
– Categories of users of personal data
– Users of personal data are employees, authorised partners and contractual processors of Subart who are obliged to respect and protect the personal data of individuals on the basis of employment law, contracts for the processing of personal data or contracts for the protection of confidential data. More detailed information on categories of users, contractual partners and contractual processors can be obtained on request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Users access the data in accordance with their data access rights.
– Subart also discloses personal data to third parties if such disclosure is required by law (e.g. the Financial Administration of the Republic of Slovenia, courts, police, etc.).
– Retention of personal data
– The period of retention of personal data depends on the basis of the processing and the purpose of the processing of each category of personal data. Personal data shall be kept only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or further processed. Personal data shall be erased, destroyed, blocked or anonymised after the purpose of the processing has been fulfilled, unless there is another legal basis or if necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– Customer rights
– Subart shall ensure that individuals whose personal data it processes can exercise their rights, namely:
– the right of access to the personal data collected in relation to him/her;
– the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning him or her rectified by Subart without undue delay;
– the right to erasure, where one of the following grounds applies, for the Subart Society to erase personal data concerning him or her without undue delay: (1) the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (2) the data subject withdraws the consent on the basis of which the processing is carried out and where there is no other lawful basis for the processing; (3) the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (4) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or (5) where provided by law.
– the right to restrict processing where one of the following applies: (1) the data subject contests the accuracy of the data, for a period of time which allows Subart to verify the accuracy of the personal data, (2) the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of its use, (3) Subart no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, (4) the data subject has lodged an objection to processing of the data, pending verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override the grounds of the data subject. Where the processing of personal data has been restricted in accordance with the preceding paragraph, such personal data shall, with the exception of their storage, be processed only with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person. Before revoking the restriction of processing, Subart must inform the data subject thereof.
– An individual may make a request in a way that allows the individual to be identified, namely by making an oral request on the record in the office, a written request or a request made by e-mail.
– Requests received shall be dealt with by the Data Protection Officer. Subart is obliged to respond to the request of the data subject without undue delay or at the latest within one month.
– Subart must provide the requested information free of charge to the data subject. However, where the requests of the data subject are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because they are repetitive, Subart may (1) charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or of carrying out the requested action, or (2) refuse to act on the request.
– Objection in the event of an incomplete decision by the controller and right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
– If the data subject considers that the personal data received pursuant to a request to exercise the rights set out in the preceding paragraph of this General Information are not the personal data he or she requested, or that he or she has not received all the personal data requested, he or she may, before lodging a complaint with the Subart Society, lodge a reasoned objection within 15 days. Subart is obliged to decide on the objection within 5 working days.
– Against the silence of the controller (i.e. if Subart does not reply to the individual’s request to exercise his/her rights within 1 month), the individual may lodge a complaint for silence with the supervisory authority.
– A complaint may be lodged against the controller’s refusal to reply, which is the responsibility of the supervisory authority. The individual may lodge a complaint with the controller within 15 days of receiving the controller’s reply.
– Use of the website
– The use of the website is subject to specific terms and conditions, cookies. You can find them on the /legal-notice tab.
– Subart reserves the right to modify or amend this General Information to ensure compliance with data protection regulations. The information is available on our website.
– More detailed information can also be obtained on request from the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
– Kranj, May 2023